- Graduate degree in economics, or a related field with a concentration on economics.
- Academic or professional background related to microeconomics, macroeconomics, behavioral economics and econometrics (or statistical analysis).
- Minimum of 4 years of substantial and progressive experience researching and developing a wide range of economic analyses, such as cost-benefit, cost-effectiveness, valuation of ecosystem services, and value chain approach.
- Demonstrated experience conducting research on economic phenomena, analyzing economic data, modeling economic systems, conducting market analyses, compiling databases and preparing interpretative reports.
- Ability to pass a National Agency Check (NACI) is required for all government site positions.
CSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.