- Bachelor degree or equivalent in environmental science, environmental policy, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in environmental policy is highly desirable.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of NEPA, and a working understanding of other environmental laws including the Endangered Species Act, Marine Mammal Protection Act, National Marine Sanctuaries Act, National Historic Preservation Act, Coastal Zone Management Act, and Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to pass a National Agency Check (NACI) is required for all government site positions.
CSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.