- Formal education, apprenticeship experience or professional certification in electrical trade is required
- High school diploma plus proficiency with computer software to include Microsoft Word and Excel
- The wearing of steel-toed safety footwear is mandatory
- Must successfully complete 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) training from an Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) authorized provider along with additional chemical and biological safety training
- Must meet and adhere to all physical and medical requirements for use of military-issue, full-face, tight-fitting, air-purifying respirators, which use filters, cartridges, and/or canisters. This involves a respiratory medical clearance, medical physical examination, and proper fit testing for use of respiratory protection
- Must complete Red Cross accredited First Aid/CPR course to include annual refreshers with recertification
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and become certified operator of industrial vehicles (e.g., forklift)
CSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.