- BS in Chemistry
- requires a physical science bachelor's degree and 6 to 10 years of experience in an analytical laboratory
- Experience with Organice Enivironmental Analysis
- Experience with GC/MS, GC/ECD or LC/MS/MS
- Experience with LIMS operations
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within an environmental laboratory
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
CSS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.