- Empty trash containers daily. Miscellaneous trash around the general area of the trash cans shall be picked up and removed each time the can is serviced.
- Clean stairs and sweep building entrances and steps. Pick up litter in parking lot and exterior gathering places.
- Power wash exterior building entries, porches, ramps, and stairways.
- Spot clean entrance door glass.
- Clean and disinfect all exterior touchpoints.
- Dust mop, wet mot and/or sweep/vacuum non-carpeted floors.
- Vacuum carpets to be debris free.
- Clean drinking fountains and eyewash stations.
- Polish stainless steel railings and decorative stainless steel architectural detail below 7’ in common areas.
- Clean mirrors, refill soap dispensers, refill paper products dispensers.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, toilets and urinals. Service or replace urinal deodorizing screens according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Dust common areas 7’ and below.
- Perform carpet cleaning
- Cleaning tasks include, but not limited to; HEPA vacuuming floors and ceilings, pulling tacky mats, clean walls, windows, doors, wipe equipment and furniture, and replenishing cleaning supplies
- Work schedule will be Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM or Weekends 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested
- A minimum of 2 years residential or commercial housekeeping experience
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- Must speak fluent English, pass a criminal background check for past seven years and identify all countries lived in the past seven years
- Must pass a drug and alcohol screening prior to employment
- Light to moderate lifting required as well as the mixing and use of cleaning chemicals and use of power sprayer
- Some ladder work required
- Must be able to do repetitious work for long periods of time
- Must be attentive to detail
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must have the capability to understand and adhere to procedures (i.e. Cleanroom protocols, cleaning schedule, safety and environmental, company and contract requirements)
- Excellent attendance is required
- Must be dependable, flexible and open to change
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed